The New Gryphon Diablo 300 Integrated Amplifier.
Founded in 1985 Gryphon Audio Designs has three decades of experience in designing and manufacturing audio product that embody the highest standards in audio reproduction. The Gryphon philosophy is to adhere to the strictest quality control with no expense spared on the research, production and resting of its products. Its latest product, the Diablo 300 Integrated amplifier is the culmination of decades of experience, and an unwavering commitment to remaining faithful to the musical source.
The Diablo 300 draws in a range of award winning products from Gryphon and combines them into one stunning finished box. The preamplifier section has content borrowed from the phenomenal Pandora pre, amplification from the mighty Mephisto power amplifer with DAC and phono sections having been inspired by the Kaleidescope D/A and Legato RIAA respectively. With such a rich hertitage to draw on expect the Diablo 300 to take the audio world by storm and will likely be considered to be one of the best integrated amplifiers available. Pricing and availability will be released soon.
- 2 x 300W (8 Ohm), 2 x 600W (4 Ohm), 2 x 950W (2 Ohm)
- True Dual Mono configuration
- Zero negative feedback
- Microprocessor-controlled 43-step fully balanced relay volume attenuator for best sonic performance based on a minimalist contingent of ultra-precision resistors
- Military spec. dual-layer and four-layer printed circuit boards with up to 105 micron copper traces
- Dual Mono Holmgren toroidal transformer with vacuum treated core and windings to virtually eliminate mechanical noise
- PCB-mounted sockets eliminate wiring and shorten signal path
- New, high-speed, discrete single-ended Class A input buffer for best possible sonic performance
- Gold-plated Swiss Neutrik XLR sockets for two balanced sources
- Gold-plated phono sockets with Teflon insulation for 3 inputs and 2 outputs
- Fixed-level AV throughput for uncompromising integration with surround preamplifier
- Input level matching to prevent abrupt level changes
- Optional MM/MC phonostage module
- Optional PCM/DSD DAC module with one USB, 2 x SPDIF, 1 AES and 1 optical input
- Infrared remote control
- Designed and built in Denmark